Imagine a place with no stoplights or streetlights...
Just sunlight and starlight. "2-B" on Sanibel is to relax on pristine beaches, and scoop up a treasure-trove of brightly colored shells; to marvel at blazing sunsets over the Gulf of Mexico; to go biking and strolling along more than 22 miles of shared-use paths, or kayaking in a National Wildlife Refuge; to view over 300 species of birds -- all on a "sanctuary island" that remains over 70% undeveloped land.
And B-2 Breakers West is the place "2-B" on Sanibel.
Relax in the "Olde Florida" ambiance of our comfortable, 2-bedroom, 2-bath condo on the Gulf side of quiet West Gulf Drive, just over 100 yards from the Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy morning coffee on our screened-in lanai, overlooking lush landscaping. Soak up the sun or toast the sunset on our quiet Gulf beach. Experience the charm that is Breakers West: a small (18-unit), family-friendly complex, close to shopping, dining and island adventures, yet a world away from noise and crowds.
- Non-smoking unit
- Accommodates up to 5 guests
- 2nd floor, elevator-access
- Free parking
- Private Gulf beach
- Private heated/cooled swimming pool
- Screened-in lanai/porch
- Central A/C, heating
- Free wired/WiFi internet
- 2 LED/LCD TVs with digital-cable connection
- BluRay DVD player
- Books, games and puzzles
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Linens and towels, toiletries and paper goods, all provided, free of charge
- Free pre- and post-stay housekeeping
- Full-size washer-dryer
- Rooftop sundeck
- Outdoor barbecue grill
- Bike rack
Attractions & Wildlife
- World-famous for its shells
- 22+ miles of bike/hike paths
- Scenic cruises
- "Ding" Darling National Wildlife Refuge
- Bailey-Matthews National Shell Museum
- Historic Sanybel Light
- Live theater and concerts
- Boutiques, shops and art galleries
- Simple cafes to fine dining
- Golf and tennis
A family-friendly island rich in history and culture, Sanibel has won many "world's best" awards: for its beaches, for its shells, for its birds, as well as its restaurants, art galleries and shops. Go birding in a National Wildlife Refuge, or fishing from our beach. Set sail on a sunset cruise. Play a round of golf on a championship course. Sanibel has all that, and more.